CURIO CASH BACK PROGRAM
The CURIO Cash Back Program lets you earn 5% cash back on every purchase you make, and there is currently no limit on the amount you can accrue over time. Once a purchase is made through CURIO, your cash will be added to a “pending” balance. When your pending balance reaches $50 we'll send you a credit card loaded with $50. It's that simple!
Your cash back will be calculated based on the amount paid for each item, less any taxes, fees, shipping, gift wrapping, discounts, returns, refunds or credits.
Terms & Conditions
Last updated July 9, 2018
CURIO Ventures Corp. ("CURIO", "we", "us" or "our") offers the CURIO Cash Back Program ("Program") to allow our users to earn Cash Back (defined below) on purchases completed through the Services. Your participation in the Program is governed by and subject to these Terms and Conditions ("Cash Back Terms").
- CURIO Cash Back Program. Through the Program, users have the opportunity to earn promotional rewards on all purchases made through the Services in the form of Cash Back. "Cash Back" means the amount of promotional rewards earned on eligible purchases made through the Services, which may be disbursed as cash, credits to use on purchases to be made on the Services ("CURIO Credits"), or such other redeemable value as CURIO may determine in the future. Participation in the Program and the opportunity to earn Cash Back are offered at the sole discretion of CURIO and subject to your compliance with these Cash Back Terms and the Terms of Service. CURIO MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, OR TERMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, AND MAY CHANGE, SUSPEND, OR CANCEL ANY PORTION OF THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ANY CASH BACK YOU MAY HAVE ACCUMULATED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU.
- Earning CURIOCash
- Eligible Purchases. Users will earn Cash Back equal to five percent (5%) of the Net Purchase Amount of all eligible purchases made through the Services ("Cash Back Percentage"). Spring may in its sole discretion exclude certain brands, certain products, or certain purchases from the Program. "Net Purchase Amount" means the amount paid for products purchased through the Services, less any taxes, fees, shipping, gift wrapping, discounts, returns, cancellations or credits. At its discretion, CURIO may include in the Net Purchase Amount: CURIO Credits or certain other credits earned by the User or provided to the User by CURIO. CURIO may change the calculation of Net Purchase Amount at any time in its sole discretion. Cash Back may not be earned on purchases of gift cards. CURIO may change the Cash Back Percentage at any time in its sole discretion and the Cash Back Percentage may vary by brand and product category. You will not earn any Cash Back on orders placed prior to the effective date of the Program (July 1, 2018), including on orders that have not yet been shipped or delivered.
- Campaigns and Promotions. CURIO may, from time to time, run campaigns or promotions that allow you to earn additional Cash Back on the Value of all purchases made through the Services. For example, CURIO may offer a higher or additional Cash Back Percentage on purchases made on certain days, with certain brands, on certain products, or based on customer spending tier or form of Cash Back to be redeemed (e.g.,, cash or CURIO Credits).
- Cancellations and Returned. If an order is cancelled or returned, no Cash Back will be earned on the Net Purchase Amount of such order.
- Accrual and Disbursement
- Accrual. Cash Back earned on eligible purchases made through the Services will accrue in your Cash Back balances. CURIO may place limits on the amount of Cash Back that can be accrued in a given time period. The amount of Cash Back accrued is viewable on your Account page. Once a purchase is made, the amount of Cash Back earned is "Pending". After $50 has been accrued (as CURIO may determine in its sole discretion), the Cash Back will be distributed in the form of a pre-paid credit card.
- Adjustments. CURIO Concierge will have ability to increase or decrease from both "Pending" and "Available" Cash Back balances in its sole discretion, subject to these Cash Back Terms. Your "Pending" Cash Back balance will increase or decrease based on subsequent purchases, returns and cancellations. If any order is cancelled or returned, any corresponding Cash Back will be removed from your "Pending" Cash Back balance. However, if an order is returned and refunded in CURIO Credits, then the corresponding Cash Back will not be removed. It is your responsibility to check your Cash Back balances regularly to ensure that Cash Back has been properly credited and disbursed and that your balances are accurate. If you believe that Cash Back has not been correctly credited to your Cash Back balance, you must contact CURIO within sixty (60) days of the purchase. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your Cash Back balances or disbursements made to you, your sole remedy is to attempt to resolve such disagreement with CURIO or terminate your Account.
- Receiving Disbursements. As a condition of disbursement of "Available" Cash Back, you must establish and maintain a CURIO Account with all information necessary to process your disbursement as may be required from time to time. You further agree to provide additional information we may reasonably request as a condition for receiving disbursement. Also as a condition of disbursement, you must not be a resident of a country subject to economic or trade sanctions by the U.S. State Department or U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") or be listed as a "Specially Designated National," a "Specially Designated Global Terrorist," a "Blocked Person," or similar designation under the OFAC sanctions regime. CURIO requires a minimum balance amount of $50, to initiate disbursements CURIO reserves the right to delay the disbursement of "Available" Cash Back or modify its disbursement schedule at any time. CURIO is not responsible for payments delivered to the wrong person through no fault of CURIO or for payment errors made by payment partners.
- Taxes. You may be taxed on your receipt of disbursed Cash Back depending on the tax laws of federal, state, and local jurisdictions. You will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of the consideration received in connection with the Program.
- Balance Adjustments
- Fraudulent Activity. We reserve the right to investigate any purchases or interaction with any Services that we believe, in our sole discretion, is abusing or has abused the Program. We reserve the right to rescind or terminate any Cash Back, bar further Cash Back to, and/or terminate the Account of, any user that we believe, in our sole discretion, is abusing or has abused the Program, including, without limitation, by engaging in a pattern of returning products after the corresponding Cash Back has been disbursed. Any failure to comply with these Cash Back Terms or the Terms of Service, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or disbursement of Cash Back, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Spring by you or anyone acting on your behalf may result in the termination of your of your Cash Back. If Spring has any reason to suspect fraudulent activity is associated with your Account, Spring reserves the right to delay or withhold disbursement of Cash Back. Any suspected or actual cases of fraud activity will be escalated and reviewed in accordance with our fraud policy.
- Account Termination. If your Spring Account or this Program is terminated for any reason and there is any remaining value in either their "Pending" and "Available" Cash Back balances, any "Available" Cash Back will be disbursed on the day of Account termination, any "Pending" Cash Back balance will be disbursed at the next automated payment cycle following the balance becoming "Available", and the user may not accrue any additional Cash Back following such termination.
- Communications. Spring may include Cash Back balances in marketing emails and other push notifications sent to you. You may be able to "opt-out" of your balances being included in such communications via your Account settings.
- Termination or Suspension. These Cash Back Terms is effective when accepted by you and will remain in effect until you or we terminate your membership in the Program. We may terminate these Cash Back Terms and your use of or access to the Program at any time, for any reason or no reason. Any violation of these Cash Back Terms or the rules and conditions of the Program may result in cancellation of your membership to the Program, your Account and/or forfeiture of "Pending" or "Available" Cash Back. We may, in our sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice, discontinue, cancel, suspend, change or limit access to all or any part of the Program. You agree that Spring will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or termination of the Program. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Program at any time, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease participating in the Program. Upon any termination of the Program, your right to use and access the Program and to receive Cash Back, will terminate. Termination will not prejudice either your or our remedies at law or in equity.
- Questions. If you have any questions about the Program or these Cash Back Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.